Welcome to the Blog of your trusted cultural and tourism ambassador!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Wimmy's Blog: Falling In Love with Indonesian Culture

These lately days, I've been attending several Fashion Events in Jakarta. Starting from La Moda Italiana at Annex Building, until the Indonesian Fashion Parade to celebrate the birthday of Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. I got a chance to show one of Betawinese Clothes called Kebaya Ncim, and there were more than 20 other traditional Indonesian Dresses from over 20 provinces had been showed! Even me and my partner Abang Maesa won as the best dress among Java and Bali, I was so amazed to see how rich and beautiful Indonesian culture is.. Being involved in those several events, makes me love Indonesian culture even more. If I get the scholarship to Europe, I have a mission to write more about Indonesian culture and touristic spot, show Indonesian dances, and wear more beautiful Indonesian clothes. The conclusion is... I Love Indonesian Culture!


Yours sincerely,
Abang & None Jakarta Utara

1 comment:

  1. put some more info on plz? need it for a project

    ReplyDelete